
Our beautiful little girl on Easter morning

I loved this dress- it was ridiculous to pay as much as I did I am sure she will not wear it very much- but I couldn't resist- she looked so adorable in it!

yes- she is still fascinated with her hands!

Our family on easter morning- we tried to get audrey to look at the camera- but no such luck


grandpa and his favorite kids CHEESE!-( just missing peyton who should be here any day now!)

Audrey with grandma and grandpa

ok so here is picture #1 - don't they all look adorable- sweet and innocent

picture #2 - we're losing focus- but still cute as can be

picture # 3 - we're outta here...

sharing some quiet time with grandma- audrey did not take a nap at all on easter- you can tell she's got tired eyes

her first easter egg hunt- the eggs were filled so she couldn't pick them up
P.S. notice jeremy's stylin' outfit and the shoes

Great grandma & grandpa Horton

We got together with some graceland friends on saturday night and tried to get a group shot with our adorable little children - as you can see it was challenging- but it was a great night and so good to see all of you.

Just like the good old days on Solah!
steph, carrie, me, katie mac, katy, nicole
audrey and emerson

I love this picture!
two generations of "best friends"

So what you all need to kow about this picture is there are 7 people in it! That's right I said SEVEN! Katie and Carl just found out they are having twin boys!! We thought we would give them a little practice with audrey and emmy! I guess God decided you two were such amazing parents he needed to bless you twice- congrats!

snuggles with steph

lounging with auntie nicole
1 comments:
Love all the pictures! Everyone looked so cute in their Easter outfits. Love the picture series of the kids and how it did not last long with them seating together.
Post a Comment