CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Seven months baby parade

one month
two months
three months
four months
five months
six months
seven months old!!!
Well life is so wonderful and BUSY! Audrey finally learned how to roll over both ways and now it's very hard to keep up with her! I am sure she will be crawling very soon- I will try to get a video of her 360 rolls to put up!! No update on weight b/c we don't go see the doc until 9 months. She is saying dadadada! jeremy didn't know she was saying anything and on saturdays I get up and feed her and I put her back down to sleep so I can go to work- a few hours later she woke jeremy up b/c he could hear her saying "da da" i love it- of course I wish it was mama but that will come - one of my favorite things at this age is when I come in to get her ( she has been up and playing and laughing in her crib) she gets so excited to see me she throws her arms up or down by her sides and squeels - i am not a morning person so it is such a great way to start my day!! She is such an amazing baby- and so easy going too! She loves her solid foods and we do the little puffs too- we can't get them to her fast enough- I am still breastfeeding and hoping to get to the one year mark :) That's all for the update now - I know it is almost eight months time I have been a terrible blogger- so I will let you know anything new then...








0 comments: