So this post won't have any pictures unfortunately b/c our little audrey doesn't feel like herself. She has had a runny nose now for about two weeks- and it just doesn't seem to be getting any better. Ocassionally it is also accompianied with a fever- so at least for that I can give her tylenol. I am so frustrated- and more than that I know she is not happy at all. When this first started she was pretty happy most of the time, but I think she is fed up. Any time we come near her with the aspirator or a kleenex she screams her head off. I have been to the doctor with her twice - and unfortunatley there is nothing they can do - but let this work it's way out. So if you can say a prayer for her to get better and for jeremy and I to be patient we would all appreciate it- as I type this she is crying her self to sleep- nursing isn't going so well with a stuffed up nose - I just want our baby to feel better and be the happy baby we all know and love! Thanks, stacy
September and sports
7 years ago
2 comments:
Having a sick kiddo is so hard! We will keep you all in our prayers.
Stacy! I feel so bad for you. I know I will get my turn sometime (probably soon after I go back to work). I have a couple of suggestions though. If Audrey just has some visible snot, I suggest using a Q-tip to just pick it out. Amelia doesn't mind this too much and it helps for minor snot. Amelia also had an incident once where she couldn't breathe through her nose and was screaming. I couldn't feed her and we were both upset. Lane found some "Little Noses" nasal decongestant nasal drops at CVS that worked right away to clear her nose to breathe. It has the new pseudoephedrine replacement medicine in it. Love Erika
Post a Comment