I thought this might be fun....
JACKIE'S QUESTION:
"When you buy your coach purses...do you ask Jeremy before the purchase, or do you buy when you fall in love with it and explain later?"
oh and Jackie my answer is- sometimes I ask b/f I buy a new purse (when I get a bonus check he gets no say in the matter!) They usually send me a 25% off certificate and he throws it away, but they call me too- so I find out anyway.
Comment on this entry, and I will:
Tell you why I am friends with you.
Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, a word etc.
Tell you something I like about you.
Tell you a memory I have of you.
Ask something I’ve always wanted to know about you.In return, you must post this to your own journal/blog
Jackie:
*We are friends initially b/c of graceland- and I love being around you. I always seem to have the best time whenever we are together. I am glad we still get to see each other- though I wish it was more often!
*I associate you with trisha yearwood- "she's in love with the boy" b/c you love it so much and whenever I hear it I think of you, and the color pink I think was made for you!!
* I like so many things about you- you make everyone have a good time just by you being around, you indulge me and let me tell my crazy stories, you are a great mother, you have passion in everything you do whether it's silly bunco or listening when a friend needs to talk, you love country music more than I do!
*A memory I have is watching you dance at graceland I think it was the dance club? if i remember right you were wearing a tutu or something and jeremy kept asking who you were- we couldn't stop watching you b/c you were great and having sooo much fun- i loved it!!
*My question is: have you ever worn your hair long- I can only think of you with the sassy jackie haircuts
September and sports
7 years ago
1 comments:
pick me! pick me!
Post a Comment