CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

we have so many reasons to be thankful this year!!

We introduced a "reiff" family tradition to Audrey on thanksgiving morning- she woke up and watched the Macy's parade. The only thing missing were the cinnamon rolls from grandpa.
She loves her daddy.
Sweet picture with Aunt MaryJo in her thanksgiving dress
It's a good thing Uncle Brandon likes to snuggle with Audrey- her dad and I get a little break. Brandon is so good with her- he is going to be a great dad to that little girl!! Cousin Lily wanted to play too- she doesn't think she has outgrown the playmat. NO fighting for now...
I LOVE this picture- grandma can always get some good smiles from Audrey.
And of course she can get her to sleep like an angel too.
Jeremy and Brandon getting in to the reiff family decorating- only real tree's will do.
"Cheese" - big and little Jon


Jeremy wanted to introduce wrigley and sasha. So at the house we had three kids under the age of 3 and 3 crazy dogs- it was nuts. As you can see sasha is scared to death of wrigley!
My little diva asleep

ok I know this doesn't look all that comfortable, but she seems to be very happy being held this way.
Hanging out with jackie at bunko



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy Reiff- you did not seriously put that chubby picture of me over the internet!!! Audrey is such a good little baby! She is so fabulous.
~Jackie

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

I love the picture of Wrigley standing over Sasha! Wrigley just wanted to play and all that Sasha would do was lay down in fear. I guess we know who's dog rules!!!