
Ok so here is the picture of Audrey at one month

Also a one month picture...

Here is baby Audrey at 2 months old. I don't know that the picture shows how much she has grown, but she has. We went for her two month appt. today and she weighs 10lbs, 2 oz. We were shocked- she went from the 1oth percentile to the 50th. She also moved to the 50th in length- she is 22 1/4"

I love this picture b/c I think she looks like she is telling the elephant a secret.

She was our tough little baby today- she got several shots. She did cry when they stuck her, but she also pooped at the same time who knows what hurt worse? As soon as the shots were done she stopped crying- I made Jeremy go with me b/c I figured she would cry for a good 30-45 - minutes afterward, but she was such a good baby!!

This was my attempt to catch her smiling today, but I wasn't fast enough. Oh well it's still a cute picture.
1 comments:
Yea! 2 Months...and growing.
I was laughing when I saw the picture with her hands up, because it looks like she is ready to fight with the elephant.
Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!
Post a Comment