CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Welcome Emerson Ann Wood!!!

It's a girl!!! Emerson Ann Wood was born on November 20th. Carrie and Ryan didn't find out the sex of the baby- so we were all anxious for the baby to get here. She is so perfect and beautiful- Congrats to Carrie and Ryan.
Mom Carrie and Emmy


Emmy was so sweet- I loved holding her. I can not believe that Audrey was ever that little, and it's only been 11 weeks- wow!!
Jeremy and little Emmy.
Audrey loved meeting her new best friend. I hope they will be best friends like me and her momma!

Katie Hoyt getting some quality time with baby Audrey.
Katie has the magic touch- she put Audrey right to sleep.
Jeremy, Carl and my big girl!! She doesn't look like a baby to me after seeing Emerson.


Ok I love to take pictures of her sleeping and she cracked me up in her swing - I don't know how she is comfortable laying like that??




1 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

We are so excited for baby Emerson! Thanks for posting pictures for us to see. It is crazy seeing Audrey look so big next to Emmy, because I still think that she is so tiny.