CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wow, 3 months already??

here is my screaming baby at one month- so glad to be past that stage!
getting a little bigger at 2 months
and here she is...my not so little baby at 3 months today!! I can not believe how quickly 3 months came and went. I am very sad I have to go back to work on monday. I beg Jeremy every day to let me stay home, and even more after the scary mall shooting.
I put Audrey to sleep every night on her sleep positioner and this is how I find her every morning!
Here she is from the other angle- how she does it I don't know.
Just a cute picture of baby audrey
Jen Cross came over the other night to visit miss chubby cheeks
I can't believe all of the snow- I decided even though Audrey is 3 months old today she is probably not ready to play in it just yet.


0 comments: