
Audrey smiles all the time, but I was never able to catch her on camera so here are some smiles to brighten your day! I had a really tough day going back to work- so it was really nice to come home to my smiling happy baby!!




i guess all the smiling made her sleepy

Aunt kelly was in town this weekend to celebrate her birthday so she got some cuddle time with baby audrey

she loves her grandpa very much- he can always get big smiles from her!!

grandma and grandpa got her this adorable baby gap outfit that she looks so cute in!

I love the hood- she hates hats, but she liked the hood up I think
4 comments:
I was thinking of you yesterday, going back to work & all. Hopefully the weather didn't get in the way of your plans today.
I love the big smiles! It was great to have seen you guys this weekend and thanks for my birthday gift.
Stacy, What a cutie! All smiles. She is getting so big! Tomorrow (Friday 12/14) is my last day of work. You'll have to let me know about how to deal with going back to work when it's time. You'll be the expert working momma by then. Erika =)
I hope you are having a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment