
We gave Audrey her first bath on our own today. Or I should say Jeremy did, I was still too nervous to do it. This is the pre picture before she knew what we were getting her in to.

She really did not do that bad. When you rub her with the wash cloth she seems to calm down a little bit, but she doesn't like the soapy water.

All that hair had to be washed it was so dirty from me rubbing her head. This was at the very end of the bath and she was really not happy with us by then.

OH BOY AM I MAD!! but isn't she so cute in this picture. We promptly got her dressed and fed after this shot. It was a good thing Grandma showed up to help out- Audrey proceeded to poop on the adorable bath towel and I didn't notice until I had her almost dressed and had gotten the outfit in the poop- Oh the joys of motherhood...
3 comments:
Yes, you will soon learn how important it is to get a diaper on her QUICKLY!
Grandpa Reiff wants to know why there aren't any pictures of him with this baby??????
Stacy!!! You have such a beautiful baby! I am so proud of you for doing so well in your labor and I know you and Jeremy will be great parents!
Thanks for the positive comments on the nursery too. We just used a vertical laser like your parents have to know where to put the tape. No measuring! Yours was probably way harder. It turned out great though. Your nursery is super cute. =)
Post a Comment