CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Picture Update

Here's Lily modeling Audrey's Lil' Sooner outfit- b/c it is way too big for Audrey to wear now. I have looked and looked for an outfit that will fit her. I am going to need one for her to wear in a couple of weeks to cheer on the Sooners when they beat the tar out of Texas!!
BOOMER SOONER!!!
The Reiff family went to roaring river this weekend (we skipped out on this trip- but grandpa promises he'll teach her to fly fish when she is bigger.) Little Jon had so much fun he didn't want to take his vest off- isn't he so cute!!
just a random picture- she is awake a lot more lately.
getting some cuddle time with Aunt Kelly- it was so good to see you again this weekend
Audrey is snuggled up sleeping with grandpa- he was fighting not to fall asleep daddy's little girl
she's too cute- she is smiling in her sleep now and I can't wait for her to do it when she is awake!
Audrey trying to sleep through a diaper change- her daddy actually changes a lot of diapers. I am breastfeeding and I think he feels a little left out - so he catches time with her any way that he can.
My brown eyed girl- isn't she beautiful.



1 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Love all the pictures! Audrey is doing so great and I love those beautiful brown eyes. She can join her Aunt as one of the few in this family with them.