CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

adding comments

We love when people leave comments- and Kelly said that it was hard to leave a comment b/c you had to be a member- so I went in and changed it so that anyone could do it. (Just choose anonymous- but be sure to tell us who you are.) See Carrie now you don't have to sign up!! I hope it worked let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for changing the comment rule!!! She is soooooo cute! I can't wait to meet her. Congrats to you both!!!

Katy Z

Anonymous said...

Well this is way better! Now you'll get lots of comments from me!!!
Thanks for the updates!
See you at Homecoming???

CBGW

Anonymous said...

I think that she is very cute and very lucky to have very cool and loving parents.

Love you guys
Dee