CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Our good friends Katie and Carl came in to town this weekend and they brought their adorable son Carter. Katie and I think they'll make a great couple years down the road.
It was so different to hold Carter- it made me realize just how little Audrey is.
Carrie Wood holding Audrey. She's having a baby (see the pregnancy glow) in December and I can't wait to meet the little one.

4 comments:

Beth Comer said...

Hey Stacy! I saw your website on the class reunion page and thought I'd check it out. You have a beautiful baby!
Beth Comer (Sperry)

Anonymous said...

Stacy- you look fabulous!

Mommy K said...

Love the pics! It was so great to see you guys. Audrey is beautiful and we're go happy for you and Jeremy.
Hugs, Katie

Corey Brown said...

STACY - WOW, what a beautiful little girl you have! CONGRATS on your new addition!
~Corey McDole