CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter weekend and more!

My sweet girls- I have really been enjoying my time at home with them and going back to work will be hard here in a few weeks :(
my mom still thinks they do not look a like, but I totally see it- what do you all think?








playing with the tadoodles- P.S. if you have never bought these- DON'T- they don't work very well and are such a mess- but we tried to have fun!






haldeigh after bath time


with audrey I was very scared to give her baths, but I think Iam the only one who has given hadleigh a bath- she is still not a big fan :(


our beautiful audrey - isn't her dress great- she calls it her pretty and is obsessed with it!


I am hungry and I want you to take me out of this dress!

hadleigh in her beautiful easter dress- we forgot to get pictures- so this is the best we could do

jon and audrey


all the kids after the easter egg hunt



It rained so we had our easter egg hunt in mike and elsa's basement- the kids still had a lot of fun







aunt maryjo getting some cuddle time with Hadleigh


audrey and cousin Peyton at the easter egg hunt at church- it was very cold and windy!

audrey has learned to say "pey-ton" it is so cute!








the girls


Ryan- a little uncomfortable holding hadleigh



We had a mini GU Reunion at the McLaughlin's and got to see Katy, Carl and the boys- as well as Carrie, Ryan & Emerson, Fish, and Katy & Aaron- Katie needed to give Carter a bath and in our house you have to spell that word unless you want to give Audrey a bath- so in the tub they all went- it was a lot of fun- I know they will kill us later for these pictures- but oh well- they are too cute!















Carrie, Emerson, Audrey and me- BFF's


audrey was quite a fan of Ryan


The big debate in the bullcoming house- SOCCER! If I have it my way none of our kids will play soccer, but Jeremy played when he was younger and was apparently very good ( or so he says) and he would really like for them to play- but cheerleading or dance sounds better to me- or well they are cute pictures- and for the record I will be happy to let them do whatever they choose, but I will try to make them dislike soccer as much as I do.........






my baby sister kelly and I at the shower for Katy Zimmerman- it's not very often we get a picture with just the two of us anymore.

Katy getting some practice in holding miss hadleigh before zimmerbaby makes his/her appearance in May

I wear my glasses while I am at home with the girls b/c I am too lazy to put my contacts in and Audrey thinks they are the funniest thing- pretty funny on her too!
my onery little girl at dinner time

sweet hadleigh sleeping like an angel

audrey REALLY loves her baby sister and gives her lots of kisses


so cute

audrey's first fall- we were at uncle mike and aunt elsa's- she took off down their diveway and fell - with all the blood I thought for sure we were going to the ER- but it was just scratched pretty badly as you can see- she was a tough girl though! It did heal quickly thank goodness :)


1 comments:

Carrie said...

I vote for dance!!!