CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss Hadleigh is a month old- and our trip to Deanna Rose

Me and our girls at Deanna Rose today.
Hadleigh was great and slept the whole time!

playing with BFF Emerson


Audrey was mezmerized by the ducks. This was the first time Carrie and I got together for an outing since Haldeigh was born. It was a lot of fun, but challenging now that I have a newborn and can't chase after Audrey as easily (thanks for all the help Carrie!)



riding on the turtle





Carrie and Audrey having fun on the slide!


Carrie carrying Audrey for me
"what?"

we went to Beach Bums in Olathe, and Audrey loved the arcade- for now she really thinks she is doing something- we hope it stays that way it was really cheap!


watching the Little Mermaid on the BIG screen!



I CAN NOT beleive Hadleigh is one month already- the time has flown by! She is getting so much bigger, although everyone still comments on how little she is. She is being a pretty good sleeper for us, and is giving us smiles already- I will try to catch one for the blog. Big sister Audrey is doing so great with her. She has to stand next to the changing table to see her- she says "see, see" until I put her on the stool so she can see, and rubs her head and says "it awwright"- so cute! She gives her kisses all the time, sleeps through her cries at night- and during the day often laughs at her when she is crying. Over all life is really good- now if we could just sell this damn house........if you know anyone in Johson County interested in a duplex to buy let me know!


Audrey insisted on having her picture taken too, but refused to look at the camera for me- her favorite word is "no" right now, and she is pretty sassy about it- we are working on it.... it's hard b/c it is frustrating and cute at the same time.


"cheese"



don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks!

hanging out with daddy

our beautiful hadleigh von


2 comments:

Mommy K said...

Oh, I just love you girls (okay, and Jeremy too!) SOOOO wish we could go to Deanna Rose with you guys (but I would need my own assistant!)
Love you tons!!!!!!!!!!

The Ranch Family said...

Stacy, Thanks for posting! It keeps us in touch with you and able to see your little one. They are beautiful babies! CA