CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 01, 2009

SLEEP = SMILES!!!!!!!!!!!

our very HAPPY baby!!!
and yes she is sleeping through the night!!!!!!! I go back to work Monday, so we started a little sooner than we thought but she is doing great!

since today is my last day of maternity leave it was great to get these awesome smiles out of her- I hope you all enjoy them too!







she likes to hang out on her playmat when she can get her sister off of it...



I bought matching swimsuits and hats for the girls to wear this summer- aren't they adorable! I promise when it gets warmer I will put Hadleigh in it too and take LOTS of pictures!


being silly- she loved the outfit!




a little milk mustache


okay so I feel really bad for miss hadleigh with her crib out in the loft, but I wanted you to see her bedding! Please pray that we will sell our house soon so that we can give her a proper nursery!









2 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Love the big smiles! Her bedding is so cute and I am glad that she is sleeping through the night. I will be praying that the house will sell and Hadleigh can have her own room.

Katy said...

Love the pink and black crib bedding very cute! She definately looks like her sister.