This is why I LOVE being a mom! I don't think life can get much better than this!!!!!
Audrey REALLY loves baby Hadleigh- she constantly says "baby, baby" and wants to know where she is. No jealousy yet folks, but give it some time. Right now we are just enjoying life as a family of four with our "girls"
Audrey is gentle with Hadleigh for the most part, but she loves to touch her and some times her touch is a poke- we are working on it :)
isn't the blanket that Great Grandma Horton made just beautiful!
quiet time with Great Grandma Horton

it is a good thing we had practice with a small baby with Audrey, so I am not really phased by it this time.


Great Grandma and Great Grandpa came to visit us at the hospital
a sweet moment with Great Grandpa Horton
Hanging out at the hospital getting to know family- great grandma and Sydney
Uncle Tom was good at keeping her happy when she decided to get a little fussy that night.
Katelyn holding Hadleigh and my great Aunt Linda and Uncle Don just happened to be in town (Brenda you should have been here!!)

Daddy, Hadleigh and cousin Jocelyn
Steph and Nicole came to see miss Hadleigh- love you girls!!!!
checking out her baby sister at the hospital- Audrey got to spend a few fun filled days with grandma and grandpa while we were at the hopsital- I know she Loved it, but I think she wore grandma and grandpa out :)
such a "big" girl- Jeremy and I both feel like she grew up while we stayed at the hospital.
I am sure in this pictire she is saying "baby" and about to go in for the poke......
baby Hadleigh- my family thinks she looks like me- I do not see it. She doesn't look exactly like Audrey, but I think they are pretty similar.
Grandpa and the grandkids- minus Hadleigh. They were all there to visit us at the hospital- you could say it was a "little" crazy. I told Jeremy "at least they are not all ours..."

isn't Audrey being a good little girl- can you believe how grown up she looks!
Audrey meeing Hadleigh for the first time...
I don't know what I think about this........

oh baby Hadleigh has a gift for me- okay........
what is it.......
I'm the big sister book- wow!!!!!!



Love it- I think if you go back to Audrey's fist pictures we posted you will find this exact same picture- so sweet :)

proud daddy :)
baby, baby.......

i can't get enough- isn't she the most adorable kid!!!



Hadleigh- pissed off about her first bath! I started to use a nicer word, but look at that face the girl is pissed!
not so bad here- what girl doesn't like to have her hair washed.

Grandma was out running errands for me, and tried to make it for the birth. She walked in and said so how are you doing expecting me to still be in labor- and "oh my gosh"- you had the baby!

my sweet girl just after she was born
little popeye
sorry not sure - why this is upside down

our little girl- 6 lbs, 14 oz- when everyone sees her they go on about how small she is, but Audrey was 6lbs, 3 oz- apparently I have small babies!

very dark hair- that I am sure will fall out eventually...
right after she was born- cleaning her up



Our OU cheerleader- cheering the sooners on to the Elite Eight!!!!!!!!


She moves too much to get a really great picture.


this is Audrey's new favorite seat in the house- she looks like a giant in it. Jeremy and I got a great laugh out of it :)

Audrey loves bath time- we have to spell out the word now
Audrey playing at Peyton's first birthday party



We sent Audrey to daycare the day we were leaving the hospital, so that we could take care of everything- and our babysitter made it a very fun day for her- this is how she came home- ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa came to visit us at the hospital
Daddy, Hadleigh and cousin Jocelyn
isn't Audrey being a good little girl- can you believe how grown up she looks!
oh baby Hadleigh has a gift for me- okay........
Love it- I think if you go back to Audrey's fist pictures we posted you will find this exact same picture- so sweet :)
proud daddy :)
i can't get enough- isn't she the most adorable kid!!!
Hadleigh- pissed off about her first bath! I started to use a nicer word, but look at that face the girl is pissed!
Grandma was out running errands for me, and tried to make it for the birth. She walked in and said so how are you doing expecting me to still be in labor- and "oh my gosh"- you had the baby!
my sweet girl just after she was born
our little girl- 6 lbs, 14 oz- when everyone sees her they go on about how small she is, but Audrey was 6lbs, 3 oz- apparently I have small babies!
very dark hair- that I am sure will fall out eventually...
Our OU cheerleader- cheering the sooners on to the Elite Eight!!!!!!!!
She moves too much to get a really great picture.
this is Audrey's new favorite seat in the house- she looks like a giant in it. Jeremy and I got a great laugh out of it :)
Audrey loves bath time- we have to spell out the word now
We sent Audrey to daycare the day we were leaving the hospital, so that we could take care of everything- and our babysitter made it a very fun day for her- this is how she came home- ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Congrats Stacy! She is too cute. Hopefully she will sleep good for you. We can't wait to meet her. Hopefully before she is 3! :)
Congrats Stacy! Hadleigh is adorable and Audrey is getting so big!
Congrats again!! Hadleigh is adorable! Thanks for sharing all the pictures! Love you
Congratulations! She is beautiful! This cracks me up because it reminds me so much of when Waylon was born, only you have the girl version. They even have the same car seat and Wyatt does the same thing Audrey did! He loves that car seat. Can't wait to see you all again, sometime... maybe we can plan an OK trip around the same time?
Aw, I can't wait to give that little peanut a squeeze!!! Congrats-she's perfect, of course! Hopefully we can hook up over Easter...yay...another baby for the GU Family Picture!!!
Love you all tons!
XOXO
loved your pictures! can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment