CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

PLEASE FORGIVE ME- here is a lot of pictures to make up for my lack of blogging :)

Our little cutie at Jon's 5th Birthday!

best picture we could get of the pigtails!

chillin' at pump it up














going down the big slide with daddy





If you ask Lily who her best friend is she tells you Grandpa, but she likes uncle jeremy a whole lot too

great picture of Kelly and Peyton :)



cute cousins



Bath Time!!!!!!


very sleepy after the party at pump it up

can you tell how happy she is- she is definitely our dare devil






There were a lot of crazy boys at the party- so the girls were chillin in the little bouncer



isn't she adorable


We have her hair in a pony tail for the first time, but you can't see it very well here.


mommy' s happy girl



I can't get enough of those big brown eyes- it makes it very hard to tell her no sometimes!


Audrey LOVES Sasha, and loves to say her name even more!





Wow this group is growing! The graceland crew got together when Katie & Carl were home for Christmas- it was great to see all of you.




BFF's- including the little one on the way. I put it on facebook the other day, so if you have not heard our little girl coming in April will be named:
Hadleigh Von Bullcoming
"Von" is my Grandma Horton's middle name, and we love her very much, she has always had such a strong presence in my life, and is more importantly she is such a loving woman- I hope that Hadleigh inherits that as well as her middle name :)

Audrey and Carter playing together- they shared pretty well....


our attempts at getting all the kids in a picture together- doesn't work so well- give us a few more years!
Really you are looking at a picture of little Jeremy, Ryan, & Brandon here- it is scary how much these girls look like their daddies.



what?


I know it is b/c Audrey is standing, but she seems to tower over Emerson in this picture


don't come near Audrey when you have food unless you plan on sharing....

Christmas was so much more fun for Audrey this year- here she is playing with some paper.


give me that cookie mom........


cute picture of Audrey and Aunt Mary Jo


isn't her outfit so stinkin cute- Jeremy kept calling her his candy cane









5 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Thanks for the post...now keep it up! No more of these 3 months of nothing.

Love you!!!

Mommy K said...

The amount of pictures ALMOST makes up for the 2 1/2 months with NONE! Now, I'm worried that when Hadleigh gets here you'll have no time to blog anymore. Ugh. Please work on this. Thank you.

Seriously, though, Audrey=Adorable! I love that little face...

Love you guys...hope you're feeling good. XOXO

Karyn said...

CANNOT wait for Hadleigh! And I love her name!

Anonymous said...

I love you, but seriously!!! Some of us depend on you to blog very often. I do not have luxury to take a week and come to Kansas. So PLEASE blog. Prety PLEASE :)

PS. Call me, I forgot how you sound. I LOVE the name. I promise I will NOT say NOTHING about OKLAHOMA :)

Love Dee

I'll Never Tell!!! said...

Beautiful pictures of Audrey and CONGRATULATIONS on Hadleigh!!!
Love, Brooke (Your old GU friend!)