For pictures of audrey's latest photo shoot you can go to www.flashportraits.com once you are on the web site choose my portraits- it will ask you first to enter the last name- put bullcoming and then the password is audrey! ENJOY!!
September and sports
7 years ago
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Have fun trying to pick just a couple. I had to laugh that you have all these cute clothes for Audrey and she is not wearing any. HA HA HA!!
All of the pictures turned out great. I can't wait to see which ones you picked.
Stacy,
LOVE the pics, esp. Audrey in the tutu. She could not be cuter!!!
Also, I think I'm the Naperville Illinois person. (I don't know why) I promise, I'm not stalking. It's just been a long time since I've had internet and I use your blog as my "home base" for all the other blogs. :-)
Post a Comment