okay we don't want a little "gangsta" but they were cute playing together
I'll do a baby parade soon- but our little girl is now 10 months old - what the heck?
swimming with "papa"
the water was so cold but she liked splashing around
kicking her feet

and here's our little "princess"
our first 4th as a family
snuggles with grandma
audrey's version of a sparkler
she LOVED IT!

at mike and elsa's house on the 4th
out little 'firecracker"
I guess all the fun wore her out
'gettin' grandpa
wearing granpda's shades- unfortunately he lost this pair in the field soon after this picture
i really should not put this picture up b/c I look awful- but carrie and emerson met us at deanna rose the other day for a play date- what a great place!!
checking out the goats

her tutu- she loves to play in!
miss lily ready to go on the 4th
and here's our little "princess"
3 comments:
Audrey is adorable! I wish I could kiss her cheeks and cuddle her!
Karen (Nathan and Kate) Reiff
Love all the pictures! It looks like you all had a lot of fun over the 4th. We missed you guys.
Great post! Only daddies would let our girls keep crying to get such a sad picture!
I've got that to look forward to once she starts crawling, eh?
Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment