
All dressed up and sticking her tounge out- so lady like! Grandma bought this dress before Audrey was even born and it was the outfit I could not
wait to put her - I thought that day would never get here and I can't believe how big she is - I think she looks fabulous in it!

What it's 11:00 - Bed time? NO WAY I AM READY TO PARTY SOME MORE! We pretty much screwd up her night time routine the whole vacation long- but hey that's what vacations are for right?

Our good friend from Graceland Tom Campos- I think Audrey is in love! But I am pretty sure she has stole his heart too!

Audrey's first dance club and she is only 10 months old- were starting her on the "britney spears" plan- JUST KIDDING- it was the dance reception

Miss Audrey loves "Auntie" Tara and Jeremy and I enjoyed it too - so that we could have a moment to talk with old GU friends

Jeremy doing a great job as an usher

The wedding was really nice and over looked the lake

This is the moment we about had a melt down at the reception - aunt kelly is holding Audrey while I scramble to make her bottle. It's not that she cried she just continually says "DA DA" very loudly ( i wonder where she gets that from?) Anyway I kept feeling like people were looking back at me so I took her inside while they finished the wedding ( which was in two minutes) little miss impatient!

It was also great to be at the wedding b/c Kelly, Brandon, & Peyton were there. Kelly and I got to enjoy some good time together as sister's with our little girls too!

All of us at the reception.

If you know Craig you get why this picture is funny- Craig
never drinks and the guys always try to get him to.

Jeremy and Craig. I am so thankful Jeremy has Craig in his life- for a multitude of reasons b/c he is a great influence and he is the reason we met- he convinced Jeremy to go to Graceland instead of OU. It was so great to be a part of his wedding and we can't wait to get to know Celinda more!

Rehersal dinner- if you can see the picture of Craig on jeremy's shirt he is rockin' a sweet mullet!

playing with Melina

Audrey and Melina Foster- Craig's sister in-law. She lives in canton and has three boys and she very much would like to have a little girl - so she steals audrey any time she can- Audrey LOVES her!

They had a great kiddy pool at the resort for audrey to play in

trying to catch the water - not sure why both pictures I got her with her with her eyes closed?

this is the best picture I have of her in the dress she wore to the rehearsal dinner


For those of you who didn't know- jeremy grew up on a lake and I'm sure he would love nothing more than to have us live on a lake now! These boats were huge and there were so many of them - Carl I am sure that my husband was dying to get in and drive one of these speed boats and that he would love to own one someday- I just don't think it will ever happen - BUT if we do buy a boat we promise to buy it from you!
1 comments:
Thank you for finally putting a post up. Are you just getting so old that you are forgetting! J/K! I love seeing all of Audrey's cute chubbiness.
Post a Comment