CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

WE LOVE OUR NEW SUNGLASSES!

Audrey's first royals game- doesn't she look fabulous !
family night at the royals - we went to the game when kelly and brandon were in town - miss audrey was a great baby- although I don't think she had a clue what was going on
no smiles?
our play date with bff emerson
the look on audrey's face seems to say- "are you guys done yet?"
ok - so I know carrie put this picture up on her blog, but I thought I should add a comment-

Katie & Carl this is your life in a couple of weeks!!! We can't wait to meet those twins!!!
can you tell we love our new sunglasses
she may look like her daddy, but I think she is a bit of a drama queen like her momma
kelly & peyton with us b/f the royals game getting introduced to george brett

grandpa and audrey stylin' in their shades

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Are those jellies I spot on Audrey's feet???? Nice work, mom!!!!