CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

audrey's first time swimming

Jeremy and i have been waiting forever to take audrey to the pool for the first time- and we haven't been able to do it b/c there hasn't been time when we could both go since i work on the weekends- so we finally went tonight. It was fun for us- I am not sure that she had the best time! It was an inside pool- that has lots of fun things for big kids- not a nine month old. Plus, it was pretty cold- at one point her bottom lip quivered- yes we are bad parents, but it was so cute. We promptly got her out and bundled up- you'll see me trying to bundle her up in the last pictures- for now enjoy these pictures and hopefully next time she'll have more fun and smile for all of us- i suppose it would help to take her earlier in the day too- I didn't get home until six:(









3 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Audrey looks so cute in her bathing suit. How did you do that to the last picture. I love it and want it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kelly! That last picture was awesome! What's your secret? Audrey's getting so big! =)

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

On our kodak program I have to upload pictures I always edit them and there is an option to choose "fun options" I think is what it's called - so I can do that which is called cartoon- or I can do coloring book and they have a spot light option too- that's what I did with several of peyton's black and white pictures that made them turn out fun- I thought it was really cute too - thanks!