CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

new pictures

Tummy Time!!! Audrey is doing so much better with playing lately. Before when I would put her down she would fuss, and I would have to pick her up quickly. She will usually play for a little while b/f she wants up.
Just hangin' out
I love that she is starting to see better. She stares at jeremy and I and we are waiting for that first smile.
My family- aren't they sweet. Sasha is really craving a lot of attention from Jeremy. If he is holding Audrey she is not far away.
A little daddy time- makes my heart melt every time.

2 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

She is still so tiny. Glad to hear that she is wanting to play for a little while and not fuss the whole time.

Corey Brown said...

She is SO sweet... tummy time pictures are too cute!!
~Corey McDole