CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

I know people want updated pictures, but I left my camera at mom and dad's house. When I get it back I will add some pictures from my shower. Thank you to everyone who was able to come- I am blessed to have so many great friends and family. I went to the doctor today so I wanted to give you all the latest updates... I measured at 36 1/2 weeks and that is exactly where I should be. That is good news from last week where they said I was measuring big. I am not dialating or effacing yet, but I still think that I won't make it to my 9.21 due date. I was told today that I have the option to induce at 38 1/2 weeks and I imagine that I will likely take that route so that she does not get too big. That means you all can meet baby Audrey IN ONLY 2 WEEKS!!! I will keep you posted and I will know more after my 9.5 growth scan.

1 comments:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Good luck today! You 3 are in my thoughts & prayers....especially you, Stacy, since I profoundly remember being induced like it was yesterday. Be strong...you can do it! Sydney & I can't wait to meet Miss Audrey & start having her over for play dates!