I just wanted to give everyone the latest update on myself, and baby Audrey. We are doing great despite the 100 degree weather outside. My feet are pretty swollen, but I will get by. My due date is still September 21- and I am hoping to make it that far so that I can miss almost all of this holiday season at work. I am going to the doctor a lot, and they say baby and I are healthy as can be. I have an appointment on September 5th to have a growth scan, and if they think she is too big she is coming out that day- so pray for me that does not happen. I will try to post some more pictures- the camera is not my friend lately, but I will take a few belly shots so that those of you out there who care can see what I look like 5 weeks b/f I am due.
September and sports
7 years ago
1 comments:
The nursery looks great, and so do you! Hang in there!!! See you at the shower Saturday!
Post a Comment