Now what to name her????????????????????

Jeremy and I fell in love with this hat on her- she doesn't take it off typically and it's as if she knows that she looks adorable in it.
oh......I'm cute!

do I take it off???
She LOVES shoes- even her daddy's

hmmm.......

Great Grandma and Great Grandpa

I am not sure Lily realized she was sharing her favorite doll with Audrey at this particular moment- oh well.

sleepy cheerleader!
Is that John Rich of Big and Rich in the background- nope just Michael! Aren't these cowboys cute!

If you have been around our little one lately you know she is most likely saying "hi" in this picture. It is adorable, but she needs to learn a new word....
Our Sooner Cheerleader for Halloween- Okay I know you have seen this outfit b/f but times are tough in this economy - ya gotta save where ya can right!
A sooner and a Mermaid- so cute.

Audrey loves her Grandma- I can never get her to lay still in my lap unless she is sick and mom says- "she does it with me all the time"- yep I am jealous! But I am glad that she loves her grandma so much!
Jeremy and I fell in love with this hat on her- she doesn't take it off typically and it's as if she knows that she looks adorable in it.
do I take it off???
hmmm.......
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa
I am not sure Lily realized she was sharing her favorite doll with Audrey at this particular moment- oh well.
sleepy cheerleader!
If you have been around our little one lately you know she is most likely saying "hi" in this picture. It is adorable, but she needs to learn a new word....
Audrey loves her Grandma- I can never get her to lay still in my lap unless she is sick and mom says- "she does it with me all the time"- yep I am jealous! But I am glad that she loves her grandma so much!
2 comments:
Audrey is walking all over the place. Yea!!!!
Love the new look of the blog...it looks great!
Stacy! Congrats on baby Girl! I bet you are so excited! Amelia has that same purple shirt from Target. Have a great day!
Post a Comment