CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Play date with Emerson & play time with Mommy!

Since I haven't started my new job yet I have had all week to spend quality time with Audrey- to say the least it has been amazing. It's funny how you feel that your child begins to not need or want you as much anymore, but this week has been very reassuring for me that she loves her mommy!
I have treid to take pictures of us playing however this is what happens most of the time- she wants to grab everything and is in to everything!!
I wanted more of a full length shot but you can see in this picture that when she stands up her head is bascically as tall as the couch arm- I can not belive she is almost one!! Time has gone by so fast!
At our play date with Emerson we went "swimming" in the hot tub
the bff's floating and relaxing
when I told jeremy we were getting in the hot tub- he wanted to know if the girls were "stressed out" ans needed to relax?
we fed the girls mac and cheese together- this is b/f the meal- so they are still clean! It is so great to have a best friend with a daughter so close in age to audrey !
Miss audrey giving carrie a lesson on how to baby proof her house by the time Emerson starts moving around!


0 comments: