
How stinkin' cute- We had our first play date with Emerson Wood. When they are teenagers I will make fun of them if they wear the same outfit, but for now - Carrie and I couldn't get enough of these adorable liitle girls!!

they really love their momma's we couldn't get them to both look at one camera

can you tell they've had enough

our little thumb sucker

i find this picture funny, b/c we weren't getting her ready to go outside- we were just dressing her up b/c we think it's cute


enjoying some time with great grandma

celebrating jon and Jeremy's birthdays
2 comments:
Oh my gosh...I love both of those little girls soooo much I just want to reach into my computer screen and squeeze them both while kissing them all over their cute faces! Thanks for posting pics of Emmy, since fun-hater Carrie won't do a blog, I never get to see pics of her. Miss you guys!
I love the picture of Audrey and Emmy! They both look so cute in their matching outfits.
Post a Comment